What You Can Do?
- Contact your congressional representatives by phone or email; see “Save Research toolkit”
- Tweet (hashtag #saveresearch) or post to Facebook about speaking up for science; see “Save Research toolkit”
- Visit your representatives’
district offices; use State and Regional Resources
- Write an op-ed, blog or letter to the editor; see “Save Research toolkit”
- Put together a video telling your story — whether you are a patient or a loved one, or a researcher — and tell Congress: We need cures, not cuts. (Example videos)